Basic Eligibility Criteria for MBBS
- The applicant must have passed Fsc (Pre-Medical) / A-Level, American School etc. with minimum 65% marks. (In case of A “Level” or Ex Pakistani qualification, Applicant must provide equivalence certificate)
- The applicant must have passed MDCAT with minimum 65% marks (No other tests i.e., SAT2 etc. will be entertained)
Merit Calculation Formula:
- FSC / A-Level (Science Subjects) 50%
- MDCAT 25%
- Aptitude test 15%
- Interview 10%
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 30th of November 2021
Online Admission Process:
1. Create account.
2. Fill basic information, incomplete applications will not be entertained.
3. Get a code after paying application processing fee. Fee can be paid online too. Please remember that application is not completed only by paying fee. You have to complete the application form after paying relevant fee.
4. Complete the application and submit.
5. Scanned copy of all the educational documents will be uploaded by the applicant.
6. Track your application unless it is accepted.
7. View your admission portal off and on to view the latest updates regarding admission.