Fee Structure for Open Merit
Fee Structure for Foreign Applicants
Basic Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Local Applicants (Pakistani)
- The applicant must be a Pakistani resident.
- The applicant must have passed Matriculation / SSC / O-Level, (Applicant must have provided equivalence certificate)
- The applicant must have passed FSC / HSSC / A-Level, American School with (Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Mathematics) with a minimum of 60% marks. (Applicant must have to provide equivalence certificate)
- The applicant must have passed the MDCAT with a minimum of 55% marks (No other tests i.e., SAT2, UCAT, etc. will be entertained for local applicants)
Basic Eligibility Criteria for MBBS (Foreign Applicants)
- The applicant must have permanent foreign nationality or be an overseas Pakistani (being a Pakistani citizen permanently resident in a foreign country), and who has studied and passed HSSC 12th grade examination or equivalent from outside Pakistan and is a resident of a foreign country at the time of applying for admission and possess a certificate from the institution last attended to this effect
- The applicant must have passed A-Level, American School with (Biology, Chemistry, Physics / Mathematics) with a minimum of 60% marks. (Applicant must have to provide equivalence certificate)
- The applicant must have passed UCAT with a minimum 50% marks or SAT 2 with a minimum of 550 marks in Biology, Chemistry & Physics / Mathematics
Merit Calculation Formula:
- FSC (Pre Medical) / HSSC / A-Level 40%
- MDCAT 50%
- SSC / Matriculation / O-Level 10%
The last Date for Submission of Applications will be announced later
Online Admission Process Guidelines:
Dear Applicants, please read all these 8 points before filling out the application. Please note that after completion of the payment process log in to your account fill in the 6 pages application and attach all the requisite documents.
1. Create an account. Please provide a valid mobile number and email address. All the communication will be through these email & mobile numbers.
2. Fill in the basic information.
3. Get a code after paying the application processing fee. The fee can be paid online too.
4. Please remember that the application is not completed only by paying fee. You have to login again and complete the application form after paying the relevant fee.
4. A scanned copy of all the educational documents will be uploaded by the applicant.
5. Complete the application and submit it.
6. Track your application unless it is accepted.
7. View your admission portal off and on to view the latest updates regarding admission.
8. All incomplete applications will be rejected if not submitted correctly by the last date.